Merryman Performing Arts Center
225 West 22nd Street, Kearney, NE 68845
July 24 -25 @ 7 pm
July 26 @ 2pm
July 28-August 1 @ 7 pm
August 2 @ 2 pm
August 4-8 @ 7 pm
August 9 @ 2 pm
Adults: $25, $30, $35
Students (K-12): $15, $20, $25
Tickets available online, or by calling 308-627-5796.
Tickets available for Season Ticket Holders beginning June 12.
Tickets available for General Public beginning June 19.
The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, creating an unforgettable show. On a small Greek island, Sophie dreams of a perfect wedding — one which includes her father giving her away. The problem? Sophie doesn’t know who he is! Her mother Donna, the former lead singer of the 1970s pop group Donna and the Dynamos, refuses to talk about the past, so Sophie decides to take matters into her own hands. Sneaking a peek in her mother’s old diaries, she discovers three possible fathers: Sam, Bill, and Harry. She secretly invites all three to the wedding, convinced that she’ll know her father when she sees him. But when all three turn up, it may not be as clear as she thought! See why millions of people worldwide have fallen in love with this musical sensation that is sure to leave you dancing.
- Starting Friday, July 24th, 2020, repeated every day until Saturday, July 25, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, July 26th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
- Starting Tuesday, July 28th, 2020, repeated every day until Saturday, August 01, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
- Starting Tuesday, August 4th, 2020, repeats every day until Saturday, August 08, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurs Sunday, August 9th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm